Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center purpose is:
- Our purpose is to help people by encouraging godly lives and marriages by learning Spirit controlled behavior. We encourage people to have a real, intimate, personal, and passionate relationship with the Saviour. We teach parents to live a spiritual and godly life and to bring their children up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. We teach people how to make Biblical long term change in their lives. By doing this we help the local church be a positive place for families. Currently, Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center material has been translated in thirty-one different languages and is used by hundreds of missionaries around the world. Many churches have been helped by our material and have seen Biblical long term change made in many lives and homes. Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center is a ministry of Triumph Baptist Church, Pastor Arthur Hernandez, 500 2nd Avenue S.W., Great Falls, Montana. Dr. Terry Coomer is the Director of Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries. Dr. Coomer is the author of 20 books and booklets, Rearing Spiritual Children To Serve The Saviour, Tongues Speaking in the Book of Acts and I Corinthians, How to Deal With Hurt, How to Have a Daily Time With God, The Most Important Key In Rearing Children to Serve God, Dealing With Anger, How To Have A Real Relationship With God-The Work of the Holy Spirit in a Person’s Life, The Difficulties of Pride In Our Lives, How To Deal With Bitterness, Why We Use The King James Bible, The Thought Life Of The Christian, How to Deal With Worry, Anxiety, and Fear, Why Do I Overreact All the Time and What to Do About It, The Anatomy of a Rebel-How to Have the Wisdom of God Not to be One, Dealing With Domestic Violence, Help! I Am Stressed Out and I Don’t Know What to Do!, Dealing With Forgiveness, Do You Have a Critical Spirit-The Sin That Hurts, What About Those Who Go Back to Their Old Ways?, and has taught and written extensively on Biblical Counseling and family related issues. Dr. Coomer and his wife, Kim, have two daughters who are married and have three precious granddaughters. Dr. Coomer holds a Bachelor of Arts in Bible, Graduate of Theology, Master of Theology, and Doctor of Theology degrees. Both Dr. and Mrs. Coomer have advanced training in Biblical counseling. The counseling ministry of Dr. and Mrs. Coomer has helped many families across America find the Biblical answers to the most serious questions of life. They also have a counseling ministry to pastors and their families. The ministry of Dr. Coomer is one of Bible exposition and verse by verse Bible teaching. Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center is here to help people sort out the issues of life and to train Biblical counselors. Dr. Coomer preaches across the country in conferences and Spiritual Encouragement Sundays in the local church. To have a meeting at your church, receive a monthly e-mail, or other needs he may be contacted at (501) 596-2870, email@example.com.
- To help you Biblically change your life there are many helpful audio messages and YouTube Channel on our web site at www.hopebiblicalcounselingcenter.com. To be a missionary ministry that provides a Christ-centered Biblical discipleship program that truly changes incorrect behavior to Christ like behavior in the American home. We provide literature, training conferences and classes, godly discipleship courses, compact discs, one on one counseling, coaching, class counseling, family counseling, phone counseling, and other resources to help all members of the family learn how to have a real, intimate, personal, and passionate relationship, with the Saviour that truly changes lives and homes. True Biblical change never happens in our life unless we get specific about the need to change. Our desire is to help you make the Biblical changes God wants you to make to change your behavior to Christ like behavior. We believe that God has the answer in His Word for you to have victory in your life. Call 501-596-2870 for more information.
- to help those who are addicted (destructive behavior) change their behavior to Christ like behavior. Addictions take many forms including such things as alcohol, illegal drugs, immorality, anger, depression, gambling, rebellion, fear, worry, etc. We help parents who have out of control children change their behavior. We also help those who need help with their marriage to change their marriage to one that honors the Lord. You can have true spiritual victory in your life and your home, Romans 15:4.
- many people see others who are failing in their life as a distraction, or a frustration. Jesus saw them with compassion. That is what Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries is about, having compassion on those who need help.
- to encourage and help pastors, missionaries, parents, and the local church in strengthening and training their families and their children to live for and serve God. Our ultimate desire is for each member of the family to have an intimate, personal, passionate relationship with the Saviour. Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries is not to just give out information about God, but to change lives. To have a strong church we must have strong families (Proverbs 22:6, Ephesians 6:4). Our desire is to strengthen the local church by strengthening the families of the local church.
- to hold family, marriage, behavior changing, child rearing, Biblical Counseling and Bible conferences in the local church. We call these Family Living Seminars.
- to be Ambassadors for Christ (II Corinthians 5:20) to the forgotten mission field the “American Family”.
- to see the salvation of families and to see families learning to serve God.
- to have a web site www.hopebiblicalcounselingcenter.com for the Christian family to obtain godly family information in this needy hour.
- to provide other godly literature, CD’s, DVD’s to pastors, missionaries, evangelists, individuals, local churches and families. Please visit our book store for material that will change your life.
- to provide e-mail articles to a list of people, who want to have regular, practical, biblical, godly, life changing articles provided for them. These articles are provided from an independent-fundamental Baptist view point. If you or someone you know would like these articles on a regular basis please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Neither Dr. Terry L. Coomer, Hope Biblical Counseling Center or Triumph Baptist Church, Great Falls, Montana offers any guarantee for the results of following the counsel offered in these documents or in the messages offered by this ministry, nor do they accept responsibility for any negative outcome resulting from following the counsel offered by this ministry.