Independent Baptist Church Placement List
Dear Friends of Hope Biblical Counseling Center,
On a regular basis we receive inquiries from churches who are looking for a pastor asking if we can recommend people to them. We also receive many inquiries from pastors looking for positions in churches. I have always found it wise not to recommend anyone I do not know. However, since we are receiving many inquires from both sides we maintain a list of churches who are looking for a pastor and pastors who are looking for churches. It is called the Independent Baptist Church Placement List. The Independent Baptist Church Placement List is a ministry of Triumph Baptist Church, Great Falls, Montana and Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries. We are thankful that several hundred churches have been able to get a pastor through the Independent Baptist Church Placement List. We currently have many churches on the Independent Baptist Church Placement List that need a pastor. If you are a pastor looking for a church to pastor please send an e-mail to Dr. Terry L. Coomer, firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a copy of the church list and that list will be e-mailed to you. We will do this with the following criteria:
- The church or pastor must be an Independent-Fundamental Baptist, King James version.
- We will keep your church name on the list until you notify us you have a new pastor.
- The list is not a recommendation. It is only a contact point for both sides.
- Pastors, do not send me a resume. All I need is your contact information: Name, address, telephone, and e-mail address. Note if you are looking to be a pastor, assistant, or youth pastor etc. Pastors are added to our email list. When a new church comes on the list we send an email to all men on the list.
- Churches, please send the following information: Name of church, address, name of contact person, telephone number, e-mail address, website, and Sunday morning attendance. When your church goes on the list an email is sent to all the pastors on the list. They will send a resume to you if they are interested.
Many churches and pastors are looking for God’s man and God’s place, but do not know of those who are available. Our desire is to help people in finding God’s man and God’s place. Please remember this is not a recommendation of the church or the pastor. Each church and pastor will need to determine their comparability.
If you know of someone who is looking for God’s place for them or a church who is looking for God’s man for them please feel free to pass along the information for the list. May the Lord bless you as you serve Him.
With a heart to glorify God and serving the God of answers,
Dr. Terry L. Coomer
Director, Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center