Do You Need Help?
Biblical Counseling Brochure
Dear Friends of Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries,
It is our prayer that this sickness (COVID-19) would be contained and that lives would be spared. We desire to do our part to pray for and encourage anyone who needs help. If you need spiritual or emotional help please feel free to contact us at 501-596-2870, email@example.com. It is further our prayer that through all of these world events, hearts would be turned in repentance towards God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. It is in times like this that people are crying out for answers and for hope. God’s Word has all of the answers, Romans 15:4, 13.
Welcome to Hope Biblical Counseling and Training Center, a ministry of Triumph Baptist Church, Pastor Arthur Hernandez, 500 2nd Avenue S.W., Great Falls, MT 59404. Dr. Terry Coomer is the Director of Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries. Appointments with Dr. Coomer may be arranged by calling 501-596-2870, Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to have compassion and help to encourage people through the difficulties of life. Our Biblical counseling is free but some restrictions do apply.
Dr. Coomer says, “It is our desire to help people where they are. Sometimes people need help in dealing with the issues of life and we desire to help. The counseling is free and we seek to help people find the Biblical answers to their lives that they are seeking. If at the end of our counseling-coaching program the counselee feels they have been helped they may feel free to make a donation to Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries. Our desire is to help people come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and to realize that God’s Word has the answer for their every day lives. We also want to help those who know the Saviour and are struggling to find the Biblical answers they need as well.”
Our purpose is to provide a Christ-centered Biblical counseling-coaching, discipleship, and training program that truly changes incorrect behavior to Christ-like behavior in the American home. We are here to give you help and hope. Remember God loves you and He want you to have hope in your life.
What is Biblical Counseling?
Are you struggling with the hopelessness and burden of apparently impossible life problems? We have the key to help you find hope! God created us, and He knows how to correct our problems. The Bible provides the key to the resolution of emotional and relational problems. Biblical counseling reaches the root of man’s problems and provides God’s answers, which give greater peace and joy than mood-altering medications, illegal drugs, or alcohol ever could. We view Biblical Counseling-Coaching as Biblical discipleship. In a day of popular psychology we know and believe that God’s Word has the answer for every person’s life. We use the Bible for man’s needs not popular psychology. Our desire is to help people to Biblically change their lives and to live a life honoring and pleasing to God without chaos and destruction in their lives. The goal of every Christian’s life should be to glorify God.
We deal with issues such as:
- Marriage issues. Is your marriage not where you would like it to be? Are you unhappy and you do not know what to do?
- Children who you just do not know what to do with. They will not obey and things are not going well for them in school or relationships at home and elsewhere. You do not understand how to rear your children biblically.
- Out of control anger, by you or someone in your home.
- Immoral behavior that you want to change.
- Are you addicted to alcohol, drugs, or other addictions? Please be advised we do not counsel non functioning addicts and we are not a treatment center for them.
- Maybe you are depressed, discouraged and are just unhappy in your life and the circumstances you find yourself in. Would you like to change your life, but you do not know how? Have you been looking for an answer?
- Below is a list of life situations that are becoming increasingly prevalent in society today. Our counselors explain how Biblical truths can address each one and provide freedom-giving solutions. ADD/ADHD, Anger, Bipolar disorder, Children of divorce, Communication, Depression, Divorce, Drug or Alcohol Dependency, Fear/Worry/Anxiety, Child rearing, Child Abuse, Finances, Grief, Marriage and Family, Pornography Addiction, Self Mutilation, Sexual Immorality, Spousal Abuse, and Suicide. Romans 15:4, 13, For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
We can help you to find the Biblical answers for your life.
For help or more information call 501-596-2870. You may email us at email@example.com. There are many audio messages on this web site to help you. We do have a phone counseling program and an in house program that is 4 days in length. Proper paper work must be filled out.
Helps For You-Click Below
- Visit The Book Store
- Listen to Dr. Coomer on You Tube-Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries
- Schedule a Meeting at your Church-Dr. Coomer’s Preaching Schedule | Hope Biblical Counseling Center
- Listen to Dr. Coomer on the Audio Page
- Independent Baptist Church Placement List
- Weekly Biblical Counseling Article | Hope Biblical Counseling Center
Biblical Counseling Training Conferences are held throughout the year in different states and countries. The next conference is September 12-15, 2023, Midwestern Baptist Church, Pastor Mark Bentley, 1025 North 72nd Street, Omaha, NE 68114. For more information click here. Hope Baptist National Biblical Counseling Training Conference
How to Have a Real Relationship With God Counseling CD’s
By Dr.Terry Coomer
Dr. Coomer takes us step by step through what it means to Biblically have a real, intimate, personal, and passionate relationship with God. Extremely practical as Dr. Coomer shares skillfully from God’s Word how we are to have this real relationship with God. This is a series of messages on 7 CD’s preached at a Hope Biblical Living Family Conference at Elmwood Baptist Church in Brighton, CO.
- How to Have a Real Relationship With God, Part 1
- How to Have a Real Relationship With God, Part 2
- How to Have a Real Relationship With God, Part 3
- How to Be a Spirit Controlled Person, Part 1
- How to Be a Spirit Controlled Person, Part 2
- How to Deal with Anger
- How to Deal With Bitterness
Donation for $3.00 each or $21.00 for all seven CD’s, plus shipping and handling. Visit the Book Store
For ordering assistance call 501-596-2870.
Disclaimer: Neither Dr. Terry L. Coomer nor Hope Biblical Counseling Center Ministries or Triumph Baptist Church, Inc, Great Falls, Montana, offers any guarantee for the results of following the counsel offered in these documents or in the messages offered by this ministry, nor do they accept responsibility for any negative outcome resulting from following the counsel offered by this ministry.